At HTICO, we offer an extensive line of hydraulic tensioning systems for stud and bolt tightening. We are ISO 9001:2008 certified, so you can be sure that you are receive the highest level of quality and service from our team.
Hydraulic bolt tensioners are hydraulic tools used to tighten studs by stretching. After the stud has been stretched, the nut is rundown to the joint. The load on the stud is removed, which results in a clamping force transferred to the now bolted joint.
Different applications call for different types of hydraulic stud tensioners. Hydraulics Technology offers hydraulic tensioning solutions for a range of applications in the mining and medical industries, as well as environmental cleanup. At Hydraulics Technology, our team can help you find the right tensioner to fix your stud and bolt tightening problems. HTI's variable, fixed, subsea, wind turbine, and pump coupling tensioners are designed to work with other HTI tools and come in a range of operating capacities.
Benefits & Advantages
- Ultra Reliable, Low Friction Seals
- Stroke Extension Indicator - Fail safe design if accidentally overextended
- Compact, Lightweight, and Economical Design
- Long Working Stroke - Makes up most applications in one stroke
- Optional, Captive Nut Rotating Socket
- Simple and Easy Maintenance
- Twin Hydraulic Ports - Simplifies hydraulic plumbing and speeds set-up
- Self Sealing, Quick-Disconnect Couplings - For fast and leak-free hydraulic hose assembly
If our standard hydraulic tensioners do not fit your requirements, we can design a custom hydraulic tensioner for any industry and any application.
for more information
or call us today at (936) 494-2000